DR. NITIKA KOHLI
BAMS, M.D (Ay), Gold Medalist Executive Director & Founder of Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre (AHRC).
The leading maestro, Dr. Nitika Kohil, is a renowned ayurvedic physician globally recognized for their expert treatment of vitiligo & other lifestyle disorders. She is well known for her embossed contribution to the nation's welfare by bringing a revolution in skin healthcare. She has recently been awarded the “Global inspirational award 2022 in the house of commons London for her unmatchable contributions to the Ayurveda fraternity
- Dr. Nitika, with more than 14 years of clinical experience and unique quality of putting patients at ease, has successfully treated more than 1 lac vitiligo patients around the globe.
- With a mission to bring quality healthcare of global standards within reach of every individual, she is committed to educate & treat various chronic & lifestyle disorders with her wise knowledge & understanding of the principles of Ayurveda.
- In addition, she is a well-appreciated social media healthcare personality who continues to deliver her excellent services in Ayurveda by conducting insightful awareness television episodes on Vitiligo, Diabetes & many more lifestyle disorders.
- Her regular interactions motivate millennials & her patients to bring betterment in their lives through the real treasure of Ayurveda
Currently leading as Executive Director, AIMIL Healthcare & Research Centre, focusing on improving quality of life through Ayurveda.
- Led a team of Ayurvedic doctors providing personalized care to the patients, counseling, and showing an integrated approach for the management of leucoderma/ vitiligo, so that the quality of life of the diseased person can be made better.
- Organizes leucoderma awareness camps in different parts of the country
- Strengthens and enables patients to live a healthy life through self-management.
- A regular online consultation for the patients who are unable to come clinic
- Worked on various herbs & herbal preparations to evaluate their efficacy and safety
- Participated in various scientific seminars & conferences on different health issues.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A team leader – work in harmony with medical staff, administration, patient, and family members to ensure high-quality medical attention consistent with organizational standard operating procedures
- Clinically sound, incorporating good decision-making skills.
- Completely fit and able to lift the confidence of the patient
- Very positively helps patients to deal with a disease called social stigma – leucoderma
Awards & Recognitions –
Token of gratitude to Dr. Nitika Kohli for being a honorable speaker in Arogya Sangashthi (International Seminar on Ayurveda for Lifestyle Disorders) organized
by Namo Gange, 11
th May 2019, New Delhi
Award of Excellence presented to Dr. Nitika Kohli for her remarkable contribution
as a honorable speaker in Arogya Sangashthi (International Seminar on
Ayurveda for Lifestyle Disorders) by Namo Gange, 11
th May 2019
The Delhi City Icon Award for the category of Curing Skin Diseases awarded to
Dr. Nitika Kohli (Executive Director Aimil Healthcare & Research Centre), by
Award of excellence conferred to Dr. Nitika Kohli by honorable Health Minister of
Delhi Shri. Satyendra Jain, for extra ordinary services in Ayurveda & on completion of 10 successful years of AHRC (Aimil Healthcare Research Centre),
on ISM Doctor’s Cell foundation day, 9th October 2021
Ajmal Day & National Unani Day celebration award given to Dr. Nitika Kohli, by ISM Doctor’s Cell, 13 th February 2021
Hakim Ajmal Khan Excellence Award – 2021 for the category of Best Healthcare Services presented to D. Nitika Kohli in recognition of the extra ordinary services rendered in the field of Ayurvedic System of Medicine in NCT Delhi, on Ajmal Day
& National Unani Day,13
th February 2021
Youth Vaidya Icon Award presented to Dr. Nitika Kohli for the continuous dedicated efforts and work in the field of Ayurveda, in Ayurveda Kumbh 2021,
organized by JivanAmrit
Award of Honour conferred to Dr. Nitika Kohli for extra ordinary services in Ayurveda & on completion of 10 successful years of AHRC (Aimil Healthcare Research Centre), on National Ayurveda Day 2021, by ISM Doctor’s Cell, Delhi
Award of Excellence presented to Dr. Nitika Kohli, by IMA (AYUSH) Delhi, on Lord Dhnavantri Day Celebration, 31
st December 2021
Uttaranchal Ayurvedic college
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine &Surgery (BAMS)
A & U Tibbia College & Hospital,
University of Delhi, Delhi Govt.
House job of six months in A & U Tibbia Hospital, Delhi Govt. both at OPD & IPD level.
Clinical &Training experience in different Govt. hospitals of Delhi including DeenDayal Hospital, GTB Hospital,
Arun Asif Ali Hospital, Ambedkar Hospital, Hedgewar Hospital, etc.
Email – email@example.com
Travel History –
1. Hong Kong 2003
2. Singapore 2003
3. Australia 2003
4. New Zealand 2003
5. Malaysia 2011
6. UK 2013
7. UAE 2016
8. Europe 2016
9. UK 2017
10. UK 2018
11. UAE 2018
12. China 2019
13. Singapore 2019
We’re honored to share that Dr NITIKA KOHLI, Our Executive Director, Aimil Health Care And Research Centre was presented with the GLOBAL INSPIRATIONAL AWARD 2022, in the HOUSE OF COMMONS, London Parliament, United Kingdom And Indian High Commission, during Naya Bharat Mahotsav 2022, by Trident Events & Media Ltd on 9th September 2022 at the Palace of Westminster, UK Parliament.